Welcome Kindergarten Families!

I am so glad to have your child in my class this year and I hope this blog will help keep you updated on your child's activities at school. Enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback about the blog!
Lori Marshman

Friday, October 15, 2010

Field Trip

Thanks to all of you who volunteered to be a chaperone to our first field trip to the pumpkin farm.  Unfortunately, I only need five parents to chaperone so if you were not contacted I will be sure you come to a different field trip.  The parents who will be coming are: Aaron's Mom, Sam's mom or dad, Marisa's mom, Ariana's Mom & Laurens Mom.  The field trip to the pumpkin farm is on Wednesday, Oct. 20. Please be sure your child is dressed for the weather and that he/she brings a bag lunch with a drink and a bag or pillow case for their pumpkin. The children are highly anticipating this exciting day!!!