Welcome Kindergarten Families!

I am so glad to have your child in my class this year and I hope this blog will help keep you updated on your child's activities at school. Enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback about the blog!
Lori Marshman

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Science & Social Studies

*We went for a fall walk around the Bethesda neighborhood and talked about the signs of fall. We then made a beautiful centerpiece out of some of the items we found. We sure hope you enjoy them.
*We made cows & sheep and read a book about "If I were  a sheep" to get ready to our field trip to the farm.
*We learned about baby farm animals and matched the babies to their Moms.
*We made fall leaves that we colored with chalk.
*We made a Barn book to help us remember all the fun things we did at the farm. I hope your child read the book to you and talked about the farm with you. 
*We went to Green Meadows pumpkin farm!!! We had a fantastic time and the weather couldn't have been better! Thanks to all of the parent chaperones!!! Your help made all the difference in the success of this trip!!!