Welcome Kindergarten Families!

I am so glad to have your child in my class this year and I hope this blog will help keep you updated on your child's activities at school. Enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback about the blog!
Lori Marshman

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Important dates & information

*We will not have library this Tuesday because we will be "pretending" it is a Thursday and go through a Thursday schedule and on Wednesday we will "pretend" it is a Friday.
*Our Halloween party & parade will be on Oct. 27th. Parents are welcome to come at 2:10 to take pictures of your child in our classroom and the parade will start at 2:30. Please send your child to school with their costume. They will have help in the afternoon to put it on.
*We will not have school on Oct. 28 & 29 and Nov. 1 due to teacher's convention.
*We will not have school on Nov. 24-26 due to Thanksgiving.
*Thanks to all of you who came to conferences!!! I enjoyed talking to each of you about your child's learning. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.